Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome to My History Blog!

Hey readers! I'm a grade eight student in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. My grade eight class and I get to try a totally new way to study history, through blogs. I know right? Blogs? For history? I found it weird thinking it would be the worst way to learn history... But while I'm typing this right now, I think it's going to be really fun!

On this blog, most of my entries will be about Canadian history. While I add blogs and learn new things, I hope you learn new things from my blogs. Comment and tell me what you know so I can learn new things from you too.

Oh! And my teacher has a blog too, it's really cool, her name is Ms. Pollock check her out here!

5 comments:

  1. hi!I like your blog.Keep up the good work!byeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLAUDIA!!!! do you even use your blog girl i think you will be getting abad mark you need to start working on your stuff!!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post, Claudia! :)
    Keep up the bloggin!

    ReplyDelete